Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I think I left my slippers under the chaise longue.

I'm pleased to report that my essay on Reception Theory has gone. Actually, I finished it on Friday, when it was printed and bound, so I didn't have to think about it again all weekend. What a relief for everybody concerned!

On Saturday I went to the British Library again - I can't stay away - to start researching my next subject - religious imagery and the Catholic Reformation. I love a bit of Baroque and Rococo don't you? At the same time as launching myself into Caravaggio and Bernini, I have to begin my research project. More on that later.

For the rest of the weekend I gave myself a break from study, and generally lolled around reading newspapers, listening to music and watching...I'm almost ashamed to say it...Celebrity Big Brother. Yeap - completely hooked - more addictive than heroin. Alright Jackiey?

Yesterday I delivered my essay to the college office, then met up with the rest of the crowd for post-essay-submission celebrations in the SU Bar...ah, smells like teen spirit.

Oh - and Happy Birthday for yesterday David.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad my assistance on the reception theory helped! Hayden