Monday, October 30, 2006

His name was Leo

Leonardo da Vinci - Experience, Experiment and Design - today's exhibition - do pay attention class. The culture vultures met at South Kensington for coffee, before studying how Leonardo thought on paper at the V&A. It was all very interesting and enjoyable - but much smaller than I had anticipated - story of my life. Running ahead of schedule, we explored Photography and took a butcher's at the Raphael cartoons - not sure who was expecting Hero Turtles, and some intriguing fashions from the yesteryear.

Barrie chauffeured us with panache to Little Venice where we wandered around the canal and criss-crossed its bridges before a tour of NW8-6 (rich people and celeb-land) and lunch at the Clifton Arms. Two and a half chickens later, and a few of the barman's finest and I was heading back once more to E14 - I know my place. Hide and seek in the dark with Jude, then the Royle Family - laughter and tears.

No comments: